Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Ashley is Hannah Montana in case you couldn't guess. Everyone else is self-explanatory. Can you tell who took the picture? Konnor's mask is crooked and poor Drake is getting squished out of the picture by Hannah. I was busy getting ready so there was no supervision involved.
Yes, that is my real hair and yes I did just finish my dinner. As I told Jessi, there was a loose chicken on the run and I was hungry. She wasn't very happy with me and told me to wipe the blood off my face. She said "Next time don't eat the blood chicken":)
Jessica's buddy Garrak. They are inseparable when they are together. We are already making future arrangements with the in-laws.
Better shot of the kiddo's but a bit blurry. Yes, Drake is wearing flip flops with his Biker outfit. He still has the Hawaiian in him.
She just can't get enough of the camera:)

Jess with her friend Amaya at the Church Carnival.

We had lots of fun and lots of parties to dress up for. As much as we will miss this time of year, we are so glad the candy is gone!!

1 comment:

hilla said...

Cute and festive lil fam you have!