Thursday, November 8, 2007

Disney and Halloween

We love Halloween at our house। Although we could do without all of the candy!!






CORN MAZE ADVENTURE








Me and the girls went to the corn maze while Konnor and Drake went to the Haunted Maze. It apparently was much scarier then they anticipated. Drake was not very happy:(
Lots of Halloween Fun. Karl I had a few Halloween parties also.


DISNEYLAND Memeories that will last a lifetime
This was by far our best Disney Trip. There were no lines to speak of !!!CA SCREAMIN






With the help of mommy, Ashley was choosen to be a JEDI

Lots of Laughs Giggles :)



Jess loved to look and talk about the Disney characters but when it came to getting pictures with them she didn't want to have anything to do with them:)

3 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

Angela!
I love these family pictures of you guys! It feels like y'all are just down the street again.
I had to laugh at the family Halloween picture. At first, I thought it was Karl in costume in the Blown-up Vampire thing. ha ha ha.
Ashley makes such a beautiful witch. Jessica is so cute. The boys were definitely in their element! ;-)
Much Aloha!

Molly Koch said...

i can't believe i had to find out about your blog through joy!! gosh these pics make me miss you- everyone has grown so much and are so dang cute. and talking to karl the other day sure made me homesick for you.... I told him i will be in slc for feb and march and wanted to get together with you- put us on the books :) I have to see you if i am that close. and joy said you are reading twilight.... i need to just find a good time and call you!!!! there is so much to talk about. miss you soooo much. molls

~ Joy ~ said...

Hey Angela,
It's been such a hoot keeping up with you. I hope you know how much I enjoy your emails. Did Karl live up to his promise to shave off the beard? That's a photo op! How 'bout you post that pic!

btw ~ you've been tagged. =) Just check out my blog. -- It's 'cause you are such a great friend y'know. --